Simon Cowell on Clay Aiken

September 24th, 2008 // 83 Comments

Simon Cowell responded to Extra today about the obvious news that Clay Aiken is gay:

“Wow, that’s a shock. It’s like being told Santa Clause isn’t real — unbelievable.”
Cowell then softened and encouraged Aiken with “Good for him. If he said it, it’s the right thing for him. Good for him.” As for how Aiken’s fans will react, Cowell opined, “I don’t think anyone cares. Let’s face it. It’s 2008. You know, who cares?”

Wait a minute. Santa Claus isn’t real? There goes Christmas. Fuck you, Simon Cowell! And by the way, people do still care if you’re gay. They’re called Republicans, you fat Grinch. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to silently pray Paula Abdul stabs you with a whiskey bottle.

superficial

1. jerry

Here is a club,[__"interracialchatting.com"__]it is a dating service for whites and blacks to find their interracial love.Sign up for free,maybe you can find your girl there.

2. Why is Clay Aiken turning into Gene Wilder?

3. {{ (_|_) }} ..............................

Yes Simon – what a shocker …. Nobody on the face of this earth could have seen this coming …. “Chh…”

The guy’s been a stone-cold-fag from day one

4. immmers

DON’T INSULT GENE WILDER!

5. Drunkman

Is any part of his face real?

6. Whateverman

I think he was the last to find out.

7. me

I would fuck him so hard he would walk sideways for weeks because I will have taken all of his up and downs.

8. Well Duh!

Clay is Gay… no shit!

9. HorribleJudgment

Holy Shit! Santa’s not real? Fuck. He’s kidding, right? That shit’s not funny. Seriously, I’m on the verge of fucking tears right now. Well…whatever. I know for a fact he’s joking because I know for a fact that Santa is fucking real. So whatfuckingever!

About the “claymates” being upset by Gay Aiken being…you know…gay….who gives a shit. If you’re a Clay Aiken fan, and you are willing to call yourself a fucking “claymate”, your life is pretty sad anyway, and odds are you’re in for a lot more disappointments than this.

10. samuel

Hey Clay, the straightest man in the world says it’s okay to be gay.

11. Mandi

To Matthew:

He came out that he is gay…not that he is having an orgy next Sunday with 15 HIV infected gay men. Being gay does not mean you are promiscuous anymore than being straight automatically means that you are promiscuous. You act like he came out that he is HIV positive and having sex without protection or something.

Geez, get a grip.

By the way, good for Clay for coming out. I may still fantasize about him though. I wasn’t going to get him anyway so his sexuality is a non-issue to me.

12. Joel

he looks like the Chucky Doll… how hideous

13. robyn

#19: I thought the SAME THING!!! he DOES look like CHUCKY!!!
    he is freaking scary.

14. pete

pete says:
    I think he is a closet gay.A very British thing.He always has pretty girls around him to impress us just like Benny Hill.It is all a show and a charade and a front.
    He does however have all the qualities of the latent faggot.Pretence,the walk,better than thou,a unique flair and air that only pansies seem to possess.And the air of pretentiousness than Het guys do not often have.I could be wrong tho.
    However I am not bending over backwards for him.
    Best wishes to you all my dear.

15. pete

pete says:
    However I am not bending over backwards for him.
    Best wishes to you all my dear.

16. pete

pete says:
    However I am not bending over backwards for him.
    Best wishes to you all my dear.

17. pete

pete says:
    However I am not bending over backwards for him.
    Best wishes to you all my dear.

18. pete

pete says:
    However I am not bending over backwards for him.
    Best wishes to you all my dear.

19. pete

pete says:
    I would not bend over backwards for him.The walk he possesses says it all.
    Don’t go out with girls no more.
    Don’t go out with Mary.
    Rather meet a boy that’s gay.
    Whoops I’m a fairy.
    Have a nice day my dear.

20. pete

A Gays Lament………………………………..
    There once was boy from madras.
    Who had a magnificent ass.
    Not pretty and pink you probably think.
    But it was gray,had long ears and ate grass.
    Have nice day.

21. pete

A Gays Lament………………………………..
    There once was a boy from madras.
    Who had a magnificent ass.
    Not pretty and pink you probably think.
    But it was gray,had long ears and ate grass.
    Have nice day.

22. pete

A Gays Lament………………………………..
    There once was a boy from madras.
    Who had a magnificent ass.
    Not pretty and pink you probably think.
    But it was gray,had long ears and ate grass.
    Have nice day.

23. pete

A Gays Lament………………………………..
    There once was a boy from madras.
    Who had a magnificent ass.
    Not pretty and pink you probably think.
    But it was gray,had long ears and ate grass.
    Have nice day.

24. pete

My Mother a born intellectual.
    Made me a complete homosexuel.
    I said Mother my dear.
    Why am I so queer.
    She said not,your only bisexual.

25. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

Simon used to relate all these beautiful gay jokes to us after a shandy or ginger beer for total refreshment.

26. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

27. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

28. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

29. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

30. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

31. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

32. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.

33. pete

I met my boy in the graveyard.
    I wanted to take him to bed.
    So I laid him on top of the tombstone.
    We did it to cheer up the dead.