He was leaving that Special building for mentally special retards.
He’s looking more and more like Andy Dick everyday!
OMG your right!
Do you think he really looks like Andy’s Dick?
Huh? Oh, wait…never mind.
Devil: “I’ll make you rich, famous, and wildly successful beyond all your dreams…and it will only cost you your hands”
Jamie: “uh…whatta ya give me for ONE hand?”
And that is how Jamie Kennedy ended up half famous. True story.
Classy. THAT is how a millionaire should look.
B-Rad in the Bu, Yo.
It’s OK. Jen moved on to other victims. You’re safe now, Jaime.
“Yes, I wash my own clothes. Why do you ask?”
Remember, this is the guy who banged Jennifer Love Hewitt. There’s hope for us all.
The fact that he left her means everyone has a chance with her, but just remember… he… left Boober Love Hewitt. She must be one piece of work.
Nahhhhh…he’s just 86% gay. The other 14% is “undecided at this time.”
Jamie Kennedy loses fingers in one experiment too many.
In a finger bang gone bad, Jamie walks the walk of shame.
Passersby reported seeing this man stumbling down Rodeo Drive, muttering to himself over and over, “Three rings…she bought three rings…”
I’m going to put as much effort into my sarcasm as he did in dressing himself. “Something about the tie.”
“Has anybody seen my career?”
Even this guy bailed out on Love Hewitt. I think he’s got one of those engagement rings embedded in his skull.
Dude just oozes talent.
Or perhaps it’s pus from his gonorrhea
Hey, this is the guy who played me!! Why so much hate y’all?!!
Commenting as a Guest. Sign in or Join.
Jamie Kennedy in Beverly Hills. (January 12, 2012)