Lindsay Lohan spent a good portion of the 2008 election trying to convince her girlfriend Samantha Ronson that she understands politics, so in an attempt to relive that tradition, Lindsay spent last night at a sushi bar (No, really.) live-tweeting the presidential debates if live-tweeting means making no goddamn sense and trying to get Bill Maher and/or Sarah Silverman to talk to you:
- OMG it is HAPPENING!!!!!!!! The Final Debate!!!!! I’m so nervous!
- 1920s, 1950s…. ITS ALL THE SAME, History repeats itself…. Only if you let it
- @billmaher I really want to know your honest to G-D thoughts… would you please DM me?
- @SarahKSilverman Teachers are the BEST!
- @VanityFair I think that we should be focusing on @BarackObama and @mittromney ‘s policies rather than their personal cliff-hangers w/women.
- Nice work to both @BarackObama and @mittromney… i’m so relieved that its over. Maybe more than both of you..severe anxiety-God Bless xo L
On top of that, despite endorsing Mitt Romney because he won’t extra tax people that magazines mistakenly say are millionaires or whatever the hell cocaine told her that day, Lindsay also tweeted support for Obama, but then deleted it, so just assume he didn’t respond fast enough. It’s like what? He doesn’t have two seconds to tweet back during a live television debate? She was in Mean Girls, goddammit, show some respect.