The Pussycat Dolls pretend they’re not strippers

September 24th, 2008 // 68 Comments

These are shots of the Pussycat Dolls performing at the Virgin Megastore in Hollywood yesterday for the release of their new album Doll Domination. I never really got the appeal of this group. I mean, they’re strippers, but they “sing” so that makes them role models for young girls? Then again, this ensures a bright future free of disastrous stripper shortages…

Who do I write a check to so this never stops happening?

Photos: Splash News
superficial

1. unfortunately I have to fucking WORK today. heh… work. yeah, if i were actually WORKING

you know my kind of party favors! little round happy pills and wash ‘em down with a shot of jack daniels. oh sweet euphoria.

2. omg

They all look like something from Mad Max

3. Here are some quotes from the evangelical base regarding Spears pregnancy (click on name above). Anti-abortion and “keeping the child” is supposed to be core to their faith–so in reality, WHERE is the support? You would think they would LOVE her for this–again these quotes are from the CONSERVATIVE url posted near my name:

“What a slut, dysfunctional family.”
    7 posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:25:20 PM by tennmountainman

“Fer Heaven’s sake! Where is a liberal to teach sex ed. when you need one?!!!”
    8 posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:25:30 PM by llevrok

“Our culture is absolutely bereft of any morals. I am sick reading this.”
    16 posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:40:48 PM by rintense

“She is as we all are a sinner. Remember it is never too late to renounce our sins. I pray that she turns her life to God. If she is not ready for marriage I hope she will give her child to a loving family.”
    62 posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:10:01 PM by lastchance (Hug your babies.)

“ll you can do is laugh at these morons and enjoy the sick entertainment they provide us with their train wreck lives.”
    83 posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:05:44 AM by gore_sux

“Why does it seem natural selection is picking all the stupid people to breed? The movie ‘Idiocracy’ comes to mind.”
    100 posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:42:24 AM by rintense

4. Shes right

OOPs wrong thread. Ignore

5. hef

Who are these fucking morons posting all this political crap? Is anyone going to vote based on posts at the superficial?

6. meee

is it halloween already? what’s with the skank clothes?

7. aury

if i so much as even ATTEMPTED to get my leg up that high, i’d be in traction for the rest of my life.

8. ummm...yeah

OMG! The 80′s are back! Somebody kill me ….Quick!!
    Randal, I hate you, you prick!!!!

9. Vomitting Man

I am not gay Frist. Just the thought of observing a fat old cow without clothes is not appealing. I bet you have a gaping trench down there. With lots of hair and infected razor stubble. Twat zits and jagged labia are hardly sexy. A thick long clitoris bent to one side and sticking against your thigh, glued by old menstrual fluid although at your age that may at least not be so.
    Now the thought of an attractive chick in the buff such as perhaps mimi…

10. Kristen

Dang, all the strippers I’ve ever seen were on the “B” Team. I guess thats what living in Oregon does to you: You’ve never seen so many overcooked hotdogs.

11. be sure: THE “FUCKERS” are back, folks!!

12. Boston_Freek

Yo Frist…….okay, take a pork roast, I usually use boneless…..rub the following spices in: sea salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, put in the crockpot with just a little olive oil on the bottom. Add about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. let the whole thing cook for like 5 – 6 hours, then shred the pork with 2 forks, it should shred easily at this point. Add a bottle of your fave BBQ sauce, I use KC Masterpiece sweet & sticky, put on nachos or hamburger buns, it’s wicked awesome!!!!!

13. HorribleJudgment

I have an idea, why don’t they quit with the whole “singing” front and just admit that they’re really strippers. The whole world knows it anyway. I mean, they can’t sing. Their music is shit. The only people who like their music are whorish 12 year olds, and mentally deficient retards. Just give up the ghost, girls.

14. Matt

The Pussycat Dolls are quite great! I could find their album on http://www.deezer.com/en for free and legally! Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

15. Sara

Guys, I don’t wanna shock anyone or something, but what you see is first of all fake. Let me tell you this; I love Nicole, I like her songs and their choreographies, but remember that she BOUGHT her looks.

She’s got an eyebrow-lift (which is very clear, you can look up pictures where she didn’t have the lift yet), her boobs or done (lifted or filled with silicones, I’m not sure..) her nose is corrected (she was like a pig) and a few days ago I read her lips are done, too. How fake can you be?? It’s obvious that some girls wanna be like her, they start starving themselves, and why?? This is the trick of showbizz, and the key to the succes of PCD. Without Nicole they’re done. It’s easy to look good in a children’s body, which is trained every day with the help of a personal trainer. Little mistakes (the things that keep you REAL and unperfect) are removed or filled or lifted just by calling a specialist and throwing the money she earnt by stripping. Is that guys what you call HOT??

Okay, she looks very good right now but that’s easy when you buy your beauty. Btw check her legs; they’re not in proportion with the rest of her body, her legs are very short, that’s why you will NEVER see her without killer-heels. And oh yes; I’m quite happy to know that Nicole is -exactly like me- 168cm (5’6″) & 56kg (125lbs) :) That makes me happy :p

16. So, excuse me if I made horrible mistakes, I’m from Belgium so I’m actually Dutch.. Excuse my English!! And I hope nobody feels attacked about my comment xD

17. A very good article, I will always come in.