Chris Pratt and Chris Evans visited Seattle Children’s Hospital while Thor hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’ because Marvel owns everything now. Your mortgage means nothing.
Dakota Johnson starred in an ‘SNL’ parody commercial about ISIS. The Internet didn’t like it.
Eddie Murphy refused to play Bill Cosby in a SNL 40 sketch because he “didn’t want to kick a man when he’s down,” according to Norm MacDonald’s behind-the-scene tweets.
Chris Rock hosted Saturday Night Live over the weekend and during his monologue, he told some jokes about 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing which is almost completely unheard of for a comedian. My socks flew right off my feet, I was so shocked. And apparently so was the Internet even though Chris Rock said…
- JK Rowling is publishing more Harry Potter shit on Halloween. [Lainey Gossip]
- George Clooney’s wedding is apparently still going on. [Dlisted]
- I Declare You, Queen of The Selfie [theCHIVE]
- Monica Lewinsky is best friends with Alan Cumming. — Sure, why not? [Fishwrapper]
- Kate Hudson will impersonate Matthew McConaughey, too. [The…
Mark Wahlberg has his panties in a bunch over a Saturday Night Live sketch from last week called “Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals.” It features Andy Samberg playing Mark as he introduces himself to barnyard animals. Unfortunately, Marky Mark hated it so much that not only does he never want to host SNL, but he…