Posted without commentary because a.) what more needs to be said here and b.) now I have to explicitly write in my will that none of my friends should tattoo my face above their goddamn pits. (Mons pubis? Only if you give me an eye patch.)
That was fast. TMZ reports:
West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll told the Daily Local News … Dunn’s B.A.C. was .196 … nearly two-and-a-half times the legal limit in Pennsylvania, which is .08. Carroll added, “No other substances were found in his blood other than the alcohol.”
In before someone says:… More »
Here’s what we know today about Ryan Dunn’s death:
1. Police have now determined his Porsche was traveling approximately 130 mph after an accident reconstruction team examined the crash site.
2. The “three beers and three shots” story along with Ryan looking “fine” before he left is the bar’s official talking point… More »
As the world wraps its head around Jackass star Ryan Dunn wrapping his Porsche around a tree, killing himself and passenger Zachary Hartwell, who we now know was a former Navy SEAL and Iraq war vet, Steve-O, who everyone just assumed and quietly hoped would be the first “Jackass” to die, has approached the situation… More »
Here’s what we know about Ryan Dunn’s death:
1. He was drinking. Heavily.
2. He got behind the wheel of a Porsche with a passenger in the car.
3. He drove at speeds believed to be around 100 mph down a rural Pennsylvania road.
4. He has a history of… More »
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the “Jackass” movies — famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in… More »