Sophie Turner Is Dating Joe Jonas, I’m So Sorry For Your Loss

If I learned anything in 2016, it’s that 40% of America is going to take a bunch of bath salts and eat the other 60%’s face off if Donald Trump doesn’t win the election. Oh, and that you guys really want to do things to Sophie Turner. Just all kinds of stuff that I didn’t even know you could do. It’s pretty gross.

Anyway, that’s in the past now because this morning PEOPLE, Us Weekly, TMZ, and the Huffington Post are all reporting that Joe Jonas is all up in that. So before you plot his death, maybe click through these old galleries of Sophie Turner’s thong and/or side boob because there’s nothing like a hate boner to make you severely underestimate a Jonas brother’s security team. It’ll be great. We’ll laugh about it later.

Do other sites try to get their users maimed and/or killed? It seems like I shouldn’t be doing that. And yet…

THE SUPERFICIAL | AboutFacebookTwitter

Photo: Getty