When Sinead O’Connor‘s marriage to Barry Herridge come to a sudden end just before Christmas, my world became a dark, empty cage of sadness and depression. Was there nothing true in this world? Was anal not the key to the soul? But, alas, a beacon of light has come shining through, proving that love conquers all, or at least fucks it right proper in the arse. Via Twitter:
- Spent beautiful evening of love making with nine other than husband! Who turned up angelically we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend
-guess whohad a mad love making affair with her own husband last night?
- Yay!!! we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend again an stay married but we did rush so we gonna return to b friend g friend
- an be sickenly happy an go counsellin an move in in like a yr like regular people.. but stay married an we all in love an fuck every other
- motherufcker who dont like it.. so me all happy!! me love me hubby.. he love me… fuck who no like it.. God is good!
- so sinead got laid!!!
- an all well.
- yay!!! me husband is a big hairy cave man an came to claim me with his club : ) and now im in cave-land.. yay!! we both go panto!
I’m going to be honest, I understood no more than five words up there but I’m pretty sure “cave-land” is a metaphor for Sinead O’Connor’s anus while panto is clearly some sort of weird Irish slang for T-Rexing buttholes. I’ll be sure to consult with Father O’Malley in the mornin’ once he’s seen to buggerin’ the boys, God bless his soul.
Photos: Splash News