Tonight you’re the top, my little minx.
Oooo girl, you talking all sexy!
90% and you let HIM go the remaining 10%…
“Mmmm…minty fresh…you Mentos motha-fahka”
Kiss me, you fool
“Get a good whiff brotha”
[SNIFF] “Ooooooo that sheet’s good! Whaddat?”
“Das som fine white poonani.”
“Lemme get sumoh…” [SNIIIIIFFFFFFFFF] “Oooooeeee dat good.”
“That shit is fo REAL, yo!”
“Das reeeeeel goo… AAAAAAH!”
“Shit, man, whaddup? You scared the shit outta me!”
“There’s a motha fuckin’ floatin’ ghost head behind you! You kill someone to get that pussy?”
Commenting as a Guest. Sign in or Join.
Jamie Foxx and Samuel L. Jackson at the premiere of Django Unchained in New York City. (December 11, 2012) -Photo: Fame/Flynet, Getty, Splash News, WENN
Sign in with Facebook