Paris Hilton almost electrocutes herself

paris-hilton-electrocute.jpgParis Hilton almost killed herself during a surprise birthday party for Stavros Niarchos when she jumped into her pool after a garden light had fallen in.

“Everyone was stunned. Paris was lucky she didn’t get electrocuted,” a source told the Sunday Mirror. “She thought it was hilarious. Stavros jumped in next and accidentally knocked her on the head in the process.” Hilton later treated her guests to a pole dancing session. The insider added, “Paris was so drunk she could barely hold on to the pole – let alone dance.”

There’s nothing funny about being electrocuted to death. Unless it’s Paris Hilton. In a pool. Being electrocuted to death. In which case, yeah, that’s sort of funny.

Source

Tags: Paris Hilton