Considering I spent my entire morning obsessing over The Avengers 2 concept art, the least I can do is actually practice some real journalism, so here’s Danica McKellar‘s ass in booty shorts. And before anyone asks what does this have to do with the world we live in? Maybe Winnie Cooper’s butt has a theory on what really happened to Malaysia Flight 370. The woman’s a mathematician for Chrissakes. Open your minds.
Photos: Phamous/AKM-GSI, Splash News
Makes you wonder how much faster her sisters could’ve killed Heath Ledger with all that power, doesn’t it? I know.
When you own an entire network like Disney does, you can use it whenever you want to shamelessly pimp your products however and whenever you want. Which is exactly what Disney did last night by pulling Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to air Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe, an hour-long self-congratulatory pat on the back peppered with just enough concept art to make geeks on the Internet predictably lose their shit over the Hulkbuster suit. But if Marvel thinks I’m going to just bend right over for this shit, they know me better than I know myself. Let’s get an apartment!
‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Concept Art After The Jump
- Anyone else amazed George Clooney is dating a woman who’s smarter than a cocktail waitress? [Lainey Gossip]
- Kate Major‘s DUI arrest has a dash-cam video now. [Dlisted]
- Alright, who ordered the cleavage buffet? [theCHIVE]
- Eva Longoria seems pretty humble. [Fishwrapper]
- Shailene Woodley apparently spends an hour each day sunbathing her vagina. [The Frisky]
- CNN: “Don’t like our 24/7 Flight 370 coverage? Eat a dick.” – The Daily Banter
- The Khaleesi is preparing her transformation into Sarah Connor. [tooFab]
- Emmanuelle Chriqui is still hot as hell. [Popoholic]
- Miley Cyrus‘ tour bus exploded. [IDLYITW]
- Xenia Deli‘s swimsuit video, anyone? [Hollywood Tuna]
- Kris Jenner is being “blackmailed” about sex tape starring her because God is dead. [Celebslam]
- Hello, hot topless chick lighting a cigarette with a stove. [DrunkenStepfather: Site is NSFW]
THE SUPERFICIAL | About • Facebook • Twitter
Photos: Splash News
Welcome to Tuesday’s The Crap We Missed which you’ll notice is a little light, probably because the paparazzi is either still hungover from yesterday or they all died laughing while taking pics of Roman Polanski standing in a coffin. Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re notorious for sodomizing a teenager, it’s probably not the greatest idea to equate yourself with an iconic monster.
The Mummy disguised in street clothes knows what I’m talking about,
- Photo Boy
Click Here To Start The Gallery
Photo: Fame/Flynet, Getty, INFphoto, Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN
While Scarlett Johansson insured there’ll be an Oscar-worthy project down the road the for her by defending Woody Allen to The Guardian, Lena Dunham has made the most surprisingly profound remarks to Marc Maron about the alleged molestation of Dylan Farrow and how that should reflect on Woody Allen’s art. So while you read that, I’ll be in the corner trying to convince myself we all didn’t die on Malaysia Flight 370 and this is the island’s way of fucking with us. Via HuffPost: More »
Like anyone who works in and obsesses over the media to the detriment of their mental and physical health – *pisses in Mason jar, holds up to light* Hmm, not enough purple. They’ll be expecting that… – I’ve been sucked right into the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 story which may or may not have everything to do with its propensity for LOST jokes. Anyway, while the media goes nuts hoping to God this is will be a terrorism story that keeps on giving, Canadian pilot Chris Goodfellow has written a piece for Wired that is mind-blowing in its simplicity, and as of this post, seems like the most logical explanation for what happened on board. So for the frothing media nuts out there, the link’s below, and for the rest of you, I promise the next post will have boobies. Be strong.
A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet – Wired