- Joss Whedon won’t make The Avengers 2 without Robert Downey Jr. [Lainey Gossip]
- Sasquatch wants you to know Kris and Bruce Jenner live in separate houses just in case you weren’t sure their marriage is a sham. [Dlisted]
- Going back in time to stop bras from being invented: A worthy quest. [theCHIVE]
- Gisele Bundchen mocks Kim Kardashian with tasteful nudity. [tooFab]
- What Kind Of Guy Tells Women To Make Him A Sandwich? [BuzzFeed]
- Candice Swanepoel lingerie and bikini photos, anyone? [Popoholic]
- Carrie Underwood‘s legs were at the CMT Awards, too. [IDLYITW]
- Seren Gibson does indeed look fun. [Hollywood Tuna]
- Celebslam Presents: The Sexiest Social Media Pics of May [Celebslam]
- Terra Jo Wallace is a good model. [DrunkenStepfather: Site is NSFW]
- Don’t drop your kid to take a picture of Nicole Richie. Save that for someone people actually want to look at. [Amy Grindhouse]
- After Earth bombed because there wasn’t enough.. Shymalan? [FilmDrunk]
Follow The Superficial on Facebook || Twitter
Welcome to Thursday’s The Crap We Missed, a feature that’s very existence has been validated today by Prince Charles this pic alone. (You’ll see it.) And of course, Prince Charles, duh. But there’s more good stuff in here, especially from last night’s CMT Awards, like a visibly terrified Nelly just now realizing he’s shown up to the worst possible red carpet and The Bacon Brothers hopefully receiving an award for their utter disgust with Dax Shepard. Then there’s Sean Bean the night before waking up and saying “I’ve made a huge mistake,” and Gerard Depardieu awkwardly distracted from this greeting by what he mistook as The World’s Largest Candy Apple.
“We couldn’t stop him,” town officials later explained to a distraught sculptor, infuriated over the loss of his life’s work, “He was like a ravenous bear. We lost two policemen,”
- Photo Boy
Click Here To Start The Gallery
Photo: Bauer-Griffin, Fame/Flynet, INFdaily, Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN
Last week Will and Jaden Smith gave what had to be the most pretentious, high-on-their-own-farts interview of the year while promoting After Earth. Except here’s Jonah Hill who falls just a tad short of snatching the title, yet gives an impressive douchebag performance in Rolling Stone while promoting This Is The End. Keep in mind, the rest of the cast was asked the same questions to determine what it’d like to be holed up with them during the apocalypse, and all of them played along including James Franco who even showed up with a goddamn art book from Yale, yet still managed to come off as less self-important than Jonah Hill:
Excerpts From Jonah Hill’s Interview With Rolling Stone After The Jump
I updated her name.
Thanks to our Hippocratic oath to post as many bikini pics as possible, here’s Farrah Abraham in another staged shoot that really isn’t that compelling after all the squirting and immediate anal in her pornographic movie she tried to pretend was a leaked sex tape but was really a porno. She just doesn’t have the staying power of Nadia Salami or those two French chicks with the butts whose names I forgot.
Photo: Pacific Coast News
If there was ever any doubt about Sir Richard Branson‘s genius, he just booked Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun on the first flight of Virgin Galactic which could launch as early as this year, so God willing, they’re cutting a shitload of corners to hit that deadline. E! News reports:
Virgin Galactic is fast turning commercial space flight into a reality. Its latest test of SpaceShipTwo, which launched from California’s Mojave Desert in April, saw the spacecraft break the speed of sound in its first powered flight.
And if all goes well, the company’s first true suborbital flight could take place by year’s end and find Bieber and Braun flying 62 miles above the earth.
They’re not the only celebs with astronaut dreams. Leonardo DiCaprio is also booked aboard one of Branson’s space planes, as, reportedly, are actors Tom Hanks, Victoria Principal, Ashton Kutcher and world-renowned scientist Stephen Hawking.
I think I speak for all of us when I say I’m okay with this flight going down. Yes, Stephen Hawking will be a great loss, but the man’s had a good run. In fact, he’s already on board with this: More »
I usually don’t bother covering The CMT Music Awards because most of you can read which rules you out as country music fans, but here’s Taylor Swift‘s performance outfit that I felt was worth posting on our sexy picture site. I don’t know how, or why, but she keeps winning me over the more I look at her without listening to the musical expression of her deepest, innermost thoughts that I don’t give a shit about. Is this what love is?