Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson fight bigotry. I think.
- Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson campaign for marriage equality by putting tape over their mouths. Is it because they’re both women? I’m confused. [Pink is the New Blog]
- Chastity Bono is getting a sex change operation. No! Then she’ll figure out we’re obsessed with breasts. Dammit, years of stealth operations down the drain. [ICYDK]
- Kristen Stewart’s Joan Jett haircut angers Twi-hards. Unfortunately, they read the pansy vampire books and will probably jsut resort to bitching on the Internet. Instead of cutting themselves. Prove me right! [Lainey Gossip]
- Bret Michaels posts pictures of his broken nose which is really just an elaborate ruse to cover up the VD. Well played, Bret Michaels. Well played. [Just Jared]
- Billy Ray Cyrus is happy Miley left Justin Gaston for Nick Jonas. He can kick that kid’s ass without even leaving the La-Z-boy. True story. [Celebslam]
- Jon Hamm photographed on the set of Mad Men. Because there’s nothing like a full hour of smoking and misogyny. [PopSugar]