- Michelle Williams and Spike Jonze are rumored to marry this summer. Unless, of course, Mary-Kate Olsen kills him first. — Too soon? [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Kevin Federline to become NutriSystem spokesman. Right after he challenges Britney to a pie-eating contest. UPDATE: She won. And doctors are confident they can reattach Jayden’s finger. [Celebslam]
– Lindsay Lohan claims Natalie Portman has been her rock during break up with Samantha Ronson. WTF? That’s like me saying Spider-man and I grab drinks every Thursday. Wait, that’s true. Bad example. [Lainey Gossip]
- Hugh Jackman shoots down rumors he’s gay in this Sunday’s Parade magazine. Senior citizens across America will be pleased. Then take a nap. [Just Jared]
- Brad Pitt is learning how to fly. Who would win in a fight: Brad in a plane or Superman? But it’s the gay Bryan Singer one. Discuss. [Pink is the New Blog]
- Nick Cannon and SpongeBob heart Earth Day. How does this guy have sex with Mariah Carey? Not counting she’s crazy. [MTV Buzzworthy]
- Mel Gibson’s mistress plays the piano in her lingerie. Which is cool. I play the saxophone in a Speedo. (Ladies?) We should jam sometime. [Radar Online]
CONTEST: OK! Magazine is giving away tickets to see the finale of American Idol along with a $500 shopping spree. So, if you enjoy people singing and money, scope it out.