And it’s official: Megan Fox has the box office draw of a ham sandwich. Jennifer’s Body debuted this weekend in fifth place with an embarrassing gross of only $6.8 million, according to Box Office Mojo:
1. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – $30.1 million
2. The Informant! – $10.5 million
3. Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself – $10 million
4. Love Happens – $8.45 million
5. Jennifer’s Body – $6.8 million
To put things in perspective, it lost to the second weekend of a Tyler Perry movie even after a 57% drop in ticket sales. That’s pretty fucking bad. Unless, of course, your name is Michael Bay then it’s pretty fucking awesome and an excuse to write “I told you” on the tip of your gigantic CGI boner.