Lindsay Lohan Is Topless

June 4th, 2010 // 145 Comments

So apparently before, or even after, posing for black and white photos with her sister, Lindsay did a little topless action and I really hope Ali took notes. Because this is how you get off drugs, build a movie career and generally become a productive member of society. All this stuff.

Oh, except for the hair covering the nipples. That just leads to hooking.

superficial

  1. bar room hero

    I would shag this slag…

    • I have to admit that I would lay the hammer into that bitch. She is starting to look a little rough today, but I would still do her. She has a nice set of tits. I agree with Jack…sucking the freckles off of those sound like fun. I bet she would scream.

  2. Jack Mehoff

    I would suck all the freckles off those titties!

  3. gen

    Those are really nice. Isn’t she all bloated and gross right now? Are these photoshopped or something?

  4. dorpheen

    Uh… No she’s not.

  5. hmna

    In spite of it all, that’s still a great rack.

  6. mike

    I call Shennigians! This photoshoot is over a year old, it took long to published because they had to airbrush most of her freckles.

    fake tits doesnt excite me

  7. Fuckin’ A, put out a sex tape, do some drugs, marry a big fat guy and die in your bathroom of “a cold” already……

  8. FrankNfrtr

    When exactly were these taken?
    She looks used & tough.

  9. Valentina

    Um, I think you mean EXTENSIONS covering her photoshopped tits….yeah, where did all of those sickening freckles go??? Nasty busted slag….please overdose, soon.

  10. soahc

    I would dip my stick to the wick without a glove.

  11. dude

    i want some.

  12. thebitchisback

    Bleck… gross…

  13. Fati87

    I am not sure, are big breasts still considered hot when they are saggy as pudel’s ears? I say not. It’s a sad world where 23 year olds have such saggy sacks.

  14. mfbinc

    99% of the guys on here would bang her if they had a chance…the other 1% are gay…….don’t pretend like you wouldn’t bang her…it’s uncouth.

  15. mcfeely smackup

    Why go to the trouble of using fake hair extensions to cover nipples that she’s already shown to the world time and again?

    That being said, showing her prematurely saggy tits is her only marketable skill now, so I don’t want to discourage it. Mostly because when people get tired of seeing her granny tittys, she’ll have to go to hardcore porn to get coke up her nose. Better sooner than later.

  16. Randal

    Lindsay certainly knows how to capture the sexy side of a camera and it’s shown here in these great shots of her. Lindsay’s athletic and toned body is only accented by natural soft and ample breasts which are sprinkled with a dash of cinnamon colored beauty spots.

    Looking as stunning as ever, Lindsay!

    Randal

  17. lindsay lohan

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT
    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT

    THAT_GIRL_JENN IS FAT

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  18. I think most people here are actually angry because even after she’s snorted a highway worth of cocaine and generally let herself go to shit, she still looks better than 100% of the people commenting on this (and that includes me : I’ll never get the girls who show up on that kind of website to ride the self-importance train and moan about how healthy and naturally beautiful they look compared to all these celebrities… 200 lbs bitches with a dozen myspace angle webcam pics scattered all over the web, I suspect…)

  19. Joe

    Wrong ! Her boobs and butt dofn’t have freckels

  20. I’m here for you Linds…

  21. THOSE ARE SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O NOT HER TITS!!! They photo shopped those too. If we didn’t know what a dork, loser she was, these shots may be okay to look at…but there of this twat! She’s just a friggin queaf!

  22. Tek

    She can still manage to look sexy every once in a blue moon. And judging by the Marilyn Monroe topless photoshoot she did a couple of years ago, she doesn’t have that many freckles on her tits. But yeah, clearly these pics have been retouched (airbrushed) as most of her photoshoots are. That’s because even she knows that not many people dig her rusty-looking skin.

    And BTW, those are her real tits. The hair is an illusion to make them look perky, though.

    See in this pic the seethrough sheet makes them look really big and firm:
    http://www.hitsusa.com/1-good-ones/lindsey-lohan-marilyn-monroe-pics.jpg

    But this is what they really look like:
    http://trendland.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/lindsay-lohan-in-teh-last-sitting.png

    Not BAD, but clearly not as firm. I’d still hit it though… with two condoms… and I’d brag about it…

  23. Barkerman

    God damn… for a girl that skinny, those are some seriously sweet fucken tits.

    Bend this shit over doggie style and watch the show – those things would rock. Anybody who says otherwise, it hating just to hate – or else you really don’t know what it’s like to fuck something like this.. Tap a few skinny girls with big tits, and you’ll change your mind.

    I’d hit it. Fucken A, I would hit it.

  24. flojoj

    Lindsay Lohan is nothing more than a HO plus she
    is a bisexual and a drunk, first class..what’s to like about her?

    She is going to be a flash in the pan soon if she keeps up her
    self destructive ways.

    flojoj

  25. for once… the chicks starting to look healthy. that or there’s a shitload of editing. not going to lie though, she always had nice boobs, until she got anorexic. and then stick thin. but yes, nice.

  26. THAT_GIRL_JENN

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  27. THAT_GIRL_JENN

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    SHE HAS NO ASS

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  28. mancuso

    You gotta hand it to that boobage – train wreck or no train wreck, them puppies are still standing their ground with pride and… er… boob-ness?

  29. James

    She looks so good & sexy. She makes me want to do bad bad things
    to her and then thank her over & over & over again for letting me do them with her. You Rock Lindsay !

  30. She actually doesn’t look like a crackwhore in these pictures. Good job shoopers.

  31. andyy

    wow hot!!!!!!!!!!

  32. Tom K

    I think its fucking hilarious all the motherfuckers that are saying she looks good and hot. Newsflash assholes she is airbrushed to fuck in these pictures. She’s still the same ugly looking crackhead that she was a week ago. Since when did those dirty freckles vanish?

  33. blahblah

    haha. I love how none of the shadows line up, it’s horrendously photoshopped. nice boobjob though.

  34. Just nasty

    1 – she looks like crap & should never be naked.
    2 – Why does she feel the need to inflict her ugly nakedness on everyone?
    3 – Why the pathological need to remind people how nasty she looks?

  35. Captain

    Good thing she kept her pants on so she’d have some pockets to keep her coke in. Hate to think where she would keep it naked.

  36. l

    OMG Randal you’re SO the best!!! Pure comedy genius. I wondered more than once if you’re Fish’s sock puppet, because you MAKE this site. RESPEKT, man.

  37. Nero

    I don’t see any nipps folks.Only in America?

  38. Darth

    Just like plants,these hangers need sum more sun light.

  39. bobby digital

    whatever, she still has EPIC 10/10 boobs, i would hose that body down in my load with a banana up my ass and her dads cock in my mouth…she may have gotten scrawny but shes still easily hot as fuck

  40. Master Spook

    Did she snort her own freckles?

  41. Nameless

    She looks like a hooker. This chick hasn’t been hot since Mean Girls. The LL in Mean Girls owned all redheads.

  42. captain america

    I’m glad gravity is there, folks!!

  43. FUGNUTS

    bitch PUH-LEEEEEEZE GIVE IT UP !!!!
    MY DOG IS SEXIER THAN THIS FRECKLED BOZO!

  44. FUGNUT

    # 23 YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER IN YO’ LIFE TOUCHED PLASTIC TITS ..
    GET A LIFE ASSHOLE …

  45. FUGNUTS

    THAT’S RIGHT ..
    SHOPPED TO ALL HELL ..
    WHOEVER LIKES THIS SLUT IS OUT OF THEIR MIND FOR REALZ

  46. Fiona

    She could never maintain her thinness without Adderall.

  47. wordmaster

    word to #35

  48. Fuuuuck …..! Why am I not more famous on y.outube :( wahhhh.hhhh. I AM FUCxING SMART TOO CUNTSS ;) Maybe thats it! Subscribe today Prickerz! http://www.youtube.com/twyla79

  49. She had a great breasts, I enjoyed her New York mag pics. The playboy mag is really serious on paying her a $900,000. Now, is she going to show everything?

  50. Jon

    Lohan is topless? Who cares.

Leave A Comment