Lindsay Lohan just cost Barack Obama some more votes
Obviously Lindsay Lohan didn’t get the memo from the Obama campaign to “Kindly, STFU!” because she decided to blog one last time encouraging people to vote. Ha ha, she thinks she has fans. Adorable. From her MySpace page:
Sorry i haven’t blogged in a minute.. i’ve been traveling and trying to catch up on sleep! I thought it was important to just put a message out there tonight for anyone that is on myspace at the moment.. So, here goes.. I cannot say how important it is for everyone to get out there and vote tomorrow… The future of our country depends on it. Just one vote can make such a difference… Vote-because your thoughts are worth it..VOTE-because YOU can make this country a better place…VOTE-because you can.
I feel like i have so much more to say, but the only thing that needs to be said right now, is for people to get out there and VOTE.
obama for president :)
VOTE NO ON PROP 8
VOTE NO ON PROP 4
If you’re out voting today and someone bursts through the door yelling, “Linds Linds told me to vote! Hoo-RAY!” here’s what I want you to do:
1. Vote for your respective candidate. Doesn’t matter who, just do it – because you’re about to commit a felony.
2. Pick up the Diebold voting machine and beat the everliving snot out of the Lindsay fan. (If you’re worried about damaging the machine’s calibration, don’t worry. It wasn’t calibrated to begin with.)
3. Grab a roll of “I Voted!” stickers.
4. Run to Starbucks and load up on free coffees.
5. Avoid arrest. (If arrested, remember: Nobody likes a rat, and you don’t even know what a superficial is.)