Kim Kardashian tweeted last night that she was sitting next to an air marshal during her flight home to LAX. Which would seem innocent except for the small fact that air marshals aren’t supposed to reveal their identity to passengers. Kim Kardashian’s Ass: 1. National Security: 0:
- I’m on the airplane…love wifi! I am sitting next to an Air Marshall! Jim the air marshall makes me feel safe!
- No but I figured it out & he told me! shhhh RT @rockergirl73 you aren’t suppose to know the identity of the air marshal on your flight.
- RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! shhh
- Air Marshall’s are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!
- OK I hope I don’t get in trouble…logging off now! xo
So one of two things happened here:
1. Air Marshal Jim just received Reggie Bush’s Super Bowl-winning fist in his mouth as a severance package.
2. Kim Kardashian is egotistical enough to believe a real air marshal would risk his job and the safety of passengers just to impress her.
Obviously it was that last one because there’s no way someone didn’t assume Kim would fall for the oldest trick in the book. Shit, I tell chicks I’m their secret in-flight air marshal even when I’m not on a plane. Although, I should probably point out not a single women’s dressing room has crashed into a building on my watch. Ladies?