Before she walked into the bar, it was only 90% gay. After she left, the other 10% turned in favor of men.
To 34 & 37: she’s not really a fag hag, because she only has 2 of the 3 fag hag characteristics: Clings to gay men, Alcoholic, and Overweight. Chicks who REALLY love gay men are almost always obese.
#41 LOL very funny
I just read the article after the eighteen paragraphs of Janice Dickkissins lips (thank you, thank you – that one is free for all to use) where is said she was dancing on the “stipper pole”. Wouldn’t it be funny if there was one of those really honest gay guys there, the one that’s always like “oh, honey, NO”. You know the one. I would like to see her cry. Just to see if I could tell the difference between her crying face and her melted tranny orgasm face.
Fag Hags: Margaret Cho, Ricki Lake, Star Jones, Kelly Clarkson, etc.
you forgot Katie Holmes
She makes the best publicity decisions ever.
Well I was born with a large cock
And I live with a large cock
49 – at least that’s what your babysitter told you.
Kirstie Alley, Kelli Osbourne, Jennifer Coolidge
Too hung over to be funny this morning. Gotta stop that whole bottle of Jim Beam mixed with one Coke ™thing. Could someone please make a looks like a man, transvestite, embarressed gays, work-out video joke for me? That’s want I wanted to do, but I think I’ll spend a few quality moments with my family instead. And by family, I mean clutching the porcelin god.
His baby sitter was Tom Cruise?
Jennifer Capriati, Mariah Carey, Biatcho
Women: Are big balls sexy?
Picture number three. Gay guy #1 – “What the hell is she doing Barry”? Barry – “She’s trying to grow a penis. It’s so disturbing I think I just grew a vagina”.
Only if they’re big because they’re filled with diamonds. Or gold coins. Or gold ingots. Or just cash.
i have a plethura of comments to make on recent events.
1. where in the mother fuck is mamacita? who does she think she is leaving us all alone to fight the edna?
2. i had a nightmare last night about edna and sherrycock. edna sat on me and wouldnt let me up while sherrycock tried to molest me and brainwash me with scientology bs. edna’s cunt smelled like swiss cheese and day old bread. sherry cocks breath smelled very much the same. i woke up screaming.
3. i applaud janice dickinson. shes got umm… err… confidence (i guess). either that or an insane unbased uncontrollable ego. but at least shes helping the environment. when she dies, shes going to be recycled. 75% post consumer waste was used in her face.
4. biatcho, i <3 u. wanna go out? in a highly lesbian way?
I’m so glad Land-man is back. Please don’t ever leave me again.
oh, there she is. yay.
Commenting as a Guest
Sign in or Join.