Hugh Jackman might work out a little

November 15th, 2008 // 131 Comments

Fun Fact: Hugh Jackman and I are identical twins separated at birth. Which is why folks call me “Man Hughjack.” Ladies?

superficial

1. His photos were seen at the millionaire & celebrity dating club ^^^^^^MillionaireLoving. C O M^^ ^^^^ last week. It is said he is already in relationship with a young pretty …maybe you also have the chance to date with a rich beauty there. Come on.

2. Taylor

Mmmmmm ~~tasty!!!

3. nobody

The big veins are telltale signs of steroid use.
    Look at Stallone…he’s been caught in some foreign country for steroid import, no wonder he looked so buffed at 50. Actors don’t have to pass piss tests so they can abuse all they want.

Now everybody is looking at young models, screaming about anorexia and such while they say it’s hard being a woman, so much pressure about looks. Check out what’s happening to young guys growing up with sole purpose is to look like that. They turn into no brains, arrogant douche bags that behave like apes and treat other people like garbage.

Give this guy 50 more millions dollars so he can make impressions of imaginary people while the real world tries to cure cancer with no budget.

4. lulu

mmm, yes so hotttt!!! this man looks delicious!! thank you fish—seriously, from the bottom of my heart. men, if you have chest hair like this, don’t shave it–you look like little pansys waxed clean.

5. ekki_skila

Whether he’s gay or not has NADA to do with his appeal. It’s the excellent body, the hair, those shoulders, his hands, his eyes, his charm, etc.

#53 Men have always been lauded for acting as base as possible, either with or without an excellent aesthetic. It’s still standard that you you should be able to keep up appearances when needed, and then act like an arrogant prick when your ego or other men are present. This is nothing new and will go on and on until men decide not to live down to the stereotype. Not in my lifetime though.

6. D. Richards (retard, homo, adrogynous)

I would suck the blood out of the veins of his chest after I emptied his other vital fluids.

7. GM

He is the nicest person, regularly bump into him, while he does ‘normal” stuff around Sydney, shopping, swimming, taking the kids out, he Deb are the best couple

8. Karin

Thank you for this. Yum.

9. Ben

@53 why are you on a website looking at these people if you’re so against it.
    You’re fucking cynical, I have big veins and have never touched steriids are any other drug. My older brothers forty and has a body like this and he’s a freaking teetotaler, he doesn’t even drink coffee.
    Secondly cancer has plenty of research money.
    And if may seem weird that these guys get so much when researchers curing diseases don’t , but it simply has to do with economics and shit. if a money makes 200 mill and a big part of it is because people want to see a particular actor in it, they can rightfully say well I want a valid share. I’d do the same thing. it just sounds like you’re jealous. Everyone always brings out the, ‘well what about cancer, or what about poverty’. If you so fucking self-righteous, selll you computer give the money to cancer research and then go and volunteer to give vaccines in a thrid world country.

Actors aren’t bad people because their making alot on money acting and their not doing cancer research. It’s their job and they happen to lucky enough to be successful. Is a man who made millions on real estate bad because he is worth 100 million dollars from selling condo’s and the ‘real world’ tries to cure cancer. The ‘real world’ isn’t curing cancer with no budget, a small fucking percentage is doing that, the rest go about their lives trying to make a living.
    Fuck people like you make me angry. It’s like you think someone’s a bad person because their rich and successful through a means you don’t approve worthy.
    WELL FUCK YOU.
    and buy the way I’m actually studying to be a radiologist, so I will be trying to cure people with cancer, and I’ll actually be making good money doing. What do you do, what do you do that’s so valuable to the world?
    I’m betting Hugh Jackman probably does more with his millions to help the world than you do.

10. assgrabber

I don’t care what you say, I don’t want to see him lounging on the hood of a car in a Whitesnake video. Sorry.

11. dude

What? No 1,000 word essay from “parker” about gently and tenderly massaging Jackman’s prostrate? He must have run out of GHB.

12. v tard

It’ll be 6 months at the gym before I come close to this.

13. Jibbly Bigginso

Yeow that made my day. Thanks!

14. Maybe his body will past the test.
    BUT HIS BRAIN IS CRYING!!
    ……..you hear it too?

15. AmberDextrose

From the neck down this could be my husband. Think I’d best start taking better ‘care’ of him before some rampant sf fan rapes him!

16. Which Post?
    Nov 11 2008Jennifer Aniston calls Angelina Jolie ‘uncool’ (GASP!)

What was Posted?
    26. Jimbo – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

I’m out. It was a slendid moment I will not soon forget. I with myself, Barry White in the background, a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon with the scent of fresh roses in the foreground. My sperm delicately danced into a soft and absorbent 2-ply facial tissue. I was gentle and it was my one moment in time.

XOXO,
    Randal

27. Randal – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

XOXO,
    Randal

17. Which Post?
    Nov 11 2008Jennifer Aniston calls Angelina Jolie ‘uncool’ (GASP!)

What was Posted?
    26. Jimbo – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

XOXO,
    Randal

27. Randal – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

XOXO,
    Randal

———————————–
    LOL
    priceless

18. Which Post?
    Nov 11 2008Jennifer Aniston calls Angelina Jolie ‘uncool’ (GASP!)

What was Posted?
    26. Jimbo – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

XOXO,
    Randal

27. Randal – November 11, 2008 9:54 PM

XOXO,
    Randal

———————————–
    LOL
    priceless

19. m

love him

20. Sane, not Shane.

Thank you, I was having the worst day but it’s all better now. AMEN to sexy as hell, a perfect example of a nice hairy man muscle. YUM!

21. Kacey

Yeah, Hugh is hunky. But whoever the bloke is who’s doing all writing here in The Superficial, yeah you, the one with the subtle sarcasm and very british-like humor. man, i think ur super hot. let’s shag.

PS: If ur american, ur like the american version of Russell Brand. u look anything like him? ;)

22. Buff as hell, this goes some way to balancing out the never ending assault of bikini pictures.

23. #32 “HoneyBear” ?
    How adorable. I can only imagine what you must looks like with that “cutesey” moniker.
    Only fat people say ” time to go get some lovin’ ” and call their husbands “hubby”.

Newsflash! Being fat isn’t cute…stop trying to validate it by talkin’ all cute. No guy wants that shit. By the way, your marriage sounds stellar…maybe the hubby’s thinking of someone else too.

24. lara

thank you for making mt monday a bit better…

25. lara

thank you for making my monday a bit better…

26. Sarah

Thanks for posting some pix of hot men!

More please!

27. Sport

Damn, that bastard has nicer tits than my wife!
    (Seriously he seems like a cool dude.)

28. B

I love you today Fish.

29. Lady Yaya

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, nice fuckin bod… wish more men looked like this!!!!!!!! (post gay all u want to)

30. SeveS

Hugh just made it to #1 on my “Dudes who I would gay out for” list. Also, he made me have to make a list for something like that.

31. dontlooknow

I DON’T CARE IF HE’S GAY OR NOT, MARRIED OR NOT, A WOLVERINE OR NOT! HE’S GOOD TO LOOK AT!!

32. HOT DAMN!!! HOT DAMN!!!HOT DAMN!!!HOT DAMN!!!HOT DAMN!!!HOT DAMN!!!
    This is going everywhere!!!

33. Malffy Hernandes

I want to hit that in the worst way.

34. hmmm

Was that a Demetri Martin reference I spotted? Or have I just been listening to too much stand-up comedy lately?

35. metrosexual

I’m a guy and I would suck his dick. Does that make me gay?

36. DroolingChica

SEXY. More please!

37. DroolingChica

SEXY. More please!

38. DroolingChica

SEXY. More please!

39. somuchbetter

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

40. angierox

GOOD GAWD this man is delicious!!! he can put it in my butt anytime!

41. gimmie more

dress him up as wolverine and i’d fuck him until his dick fell off. me-ow!

42. Kenley

ALL THE MALES POSTING ON HERE LISTEN UP:
    Everyday we read your stupid comments about “this is how a woman should look if she doesnt let herself go if she doesnt pop out a baby” BLAH BLAH
    Heres some little news for you,
    THIS IS HOW A MAN SHOULD LOOK!!!!!!
    Not some greasy ass fat guy sitting on his computer looking at the superficial commenting on women’s bodies, like they can effing talk! I know you’re all fat and worthless and you feel like you can comment; get up, get out, start being active and maybe even read a book or get interested in something real for once.
    Hugh Jackman is a perfect example of what you will never be because youre all lazy fat men who are good for nothing, and basically women won’t touch you. If they do, its b/c they are as big of losers as you or they are getting something from you.
    We all know who has the true power in this world. Women. And you stupid aholes give it to us because of how mesmerized you are with looks and sex. Fucking Y Chromosome.

43. Kenley

ALL THE MALES POSTING ON HERE LISTEN UP:
    Heres some little news for you,
    THIS IS HOW A MAN SHOULD LOOK!!!!!!

44. Kenley

OH, btw, please guys dont shave your hair its gay. women dont like it.
    PS to the website — Please post more Hugh Jackman and CHRISTIAN BALE. Feel free to post in wolverine and batman regalia. mmmmmmmmm….

45. HAHA..men

If my husband looked like this, Id always be happy. If my husband looked like this, he wouldnt get cheated on. If my husband looked like this, I wouldnt have to use my vibrator think about my teacher I was forced to have obligatory sex with my husband who let himself go.

46. ow!

omg hes hot i can just imagine him on top of me and his big wide veiny pulsating warm cock entering me, with my arms around him and his arms around me and kissing my neck and my lips, and at the end coming inside me….whew thank you

47. Geronimo

I like Hugh. He’s a good actor who hasn’t let his fame go to his head. And he’s a good role model for men over 35 who think they cannot get in good shape. (Although I admit that, being an actor, Hugh can hire a personal trainer and has more time to work out and eat right.)

48. Frybread

#94 — Sounds like SOMEONE got dumped recently. LOL.

49. venom

Girls like little boys that carry man purses around and have faux hawks. They also get mannicures and pedicures while not being able to bench press anything over 20 pounds.

Why do women like little faggy boys?

Hugh here is a prime example of what a man should look like and be. Masculine, has hair for god sake all over his body, and doesn’t carry a purse.

What is with women? Why are some on the little queer boy fetish and others like real men?

Please explain “ladies” (That means no American women can comment because there are no ladies in America.)