If you thought the Alec Baldwin calling a photographer a cocksucking fag fiasco ended when he brilliantly wheeled out his hairdresser and went, “See? I love dick-licker!” hell to the fuck no. Since then, he attacked another reporter – making that three in one morning – had his MSNBC show suspended (if not cancelled altogether), and wrote a self-serving apology on The Huffington Post that was a barely-veiled dig at Anderson Cooper more than anything else. And now defending him on Twitter, here’s Ireland Baldwin, who’s been on the receiving end of her dad’s anger which future generations will later depict as a grizzly bear spraying lava out of its face: More »
It’s been four long days since we last posted Jennifer Lawrence‘s side boob. Morale was low. Faced with mutiny, I ordered Photo Boy to put down a horse and ration it among the men. What this accomplished I had not the time nor inclination to ponder for there were only two of us, and we lived in separate locations near 24-hour grocers. Food was at all times readily available. The important matter was that we persevered until Ms. Lawrence’s side breasts appeared again, at which point, we would mount our offense with a quickness. General Washington was counting on us, and I concur, his plan seems most rapey. Never trust a cherry chopper.
- The Superficial Regiment, 18 November Two Thousand and Thirteen
Photos: Fame/Flynet, Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN
When Breaking Bad was coming to a close, the Internet had several pet theories for what it liked to see happen. And apparently Vince Gilligan made Bryan Cranston film one of them for the upcoming Breaking Bad: The Complete Series set which got leaked online over the weekend. So here that is, and while it’s not quite the way I wanted this scenario to unfold, it is amazing to see Bryan Cranston visibly switch gears to a different character – and then make a butt sex joke. We live in a golden age of television is what I’m trying to say here.
- Harry Connick Jr. tried to start shit with Mariah Carey. [Lainey Gossip]
- Here’s what Lady GaGa and R. Kelly performing on SNL looks like. [Dlisted]
- There Are Sexy Chivers Among Us [theCHIVE]
- Does Miranda Kerr even know how to work Photoshop? That should be the first question here. [Fishwrapper]
- Robert Pattinson has a goatee now. [tooFab]
- This guy wins all the divorces. [BuzzFeed]
- Xenia Deli bikini pictures, anyone? [Popoholic]
- The Victoria’s Secret models were not big fans of Taylor Swift. [IDLYITW]
- Goddamn, Helen Flanagan… [Hollywood Tuna]
- Minka Kelly is still hot. [Celebslam]
- And so is Barbara Fialho. [DrunkenStepfather: Site is NSFW]
- Lamar Odom somehow still has a job with the NBA. [Amy Grindhouse]
- Batkid Day was awesome. Here are Vince’s pictures. [FilmDrunk]
THE SUPERFICIAL | About • Facebook • Twitter
Photos: Pacific Coast News, Splash News
Welcome to this week’s installment of The Most Important People on The Internet where at least half of these are of Lady GaGa so her label owes each of you a stipend for promoting her album vis-a-vis roofie and domestic violence jokes. You can’t buy that kind of publicity, but don’t let that stop you from taking hostages until you get a check. This is America. Harlan Ellison, bitches!
- The Superficial
Click Here To Start The Gallery
Photo: Splash News
Welcome to Friday’s The Crap We Missed, which is the first one to ever feature our signature pink censor star because no joke, we’re willing to start posting full penetration on this site so long as it means we never have to sign a birthday card for Carol in accounting who nobody likes because she doesn’t get drunk at happy hour and say racist things with the rest of us. (Yes, this is how offices work in my mind. This and butt copies. Everyone constantly makes copies of their butts, right?)
With that in mind, enjoy starting your weekend with Aubrey O’Day‘s bare asscrack, Johnny Depp in The Monopoly Guy Begins, and finally, a series of Santa pics starting here that God willing will stop Sarah Palin‘s heart.
There’s more Aubrey in today’s Final Four, because again, we put pants on for no man,
- Photo Boy
Click Here To Start The Gallery
Photo: Fame/Flynet, Getty, INFphoto, Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN