Christina Aguilera has prominent mammaries

October 1st, 2007 // 150 Comments
superficial

1. bananas

who cares if her boobs are boob… her face looks horrible!!! lose the makeup! i wonder if she’s pretty au natural

2. eeks

“She’s undeniably one of the most beautiful celebs ”

Holy shit, that is so not a fact. She was a dog when she started out, and still is one. Her voice is even annoying, honestly.

She has had implants forever. Are people really denying that? Sad.

3. eeks

“i will be stoned for saying this, but britney was always a prettier girl.”

This is totally the truth. And it always bothered Christina, to be in her footsteps. I’ll agree she cleaned up a bit, but hard to get any worse or whorier than she was. When you are not pretty, advertise that you’ll spread, right? Or get a lot of “kinky” piercings, right? That’s so general public. And of course, so Christina. She’s not dumb. She has a mirror. Girl is FUG.

4. eeks

If you had her face, woudn’t you wear a mask???????

5. eeks

her lipstick is not even on her lips, her eye make-up is not even on her eyes….

6. eeks

THANK YOU, “This is her without makeup” (#104).

Case In Point.

7. Riotboy

Those are niiiiiice.

/two thumbs up!

8. unicornzrawk

The differing colors of her fake tan make me wonder if she is color blind.

9. moondust

what’s up with the elvis lip in pic 7?

10. DD

I hate to break it to you but breast implants do not produce milk. That kid is going to have a lot of saline to drink but not much else

11. shizion

with all that over done make up and the over sized implants, one wonders if that bulge in her tummy is just another artificiall addition to her circus freak show costume.

12. shizion

but i must admit, she has all the makings of (wannabe) icon. she might be crazy, but she got balls. i doubt she’ll ever lose custody of her kids, like brittany.

13. XtinaFan

Christina is beautiful, she really is. Big striking blue eyes, lovely lips, petite and curvy…she looked like a porcelain doll as a child and even into her genie in a bottle days. She just is insecure and wears too much damn makeup.

14. KamUK

Her body looks fine but her make up and the fake tan – WHY does she do that to herself.

15. asdfsaf

idiots.

faguilera had implants put in a couple years ago.

i hope her baby chokes on silicone. or saline. or whateve ris in the bags

16. Lindsay

who cares she’s still bow legged. and her tits are only huge coz she’s got implants

17. John-o

Shit, someone accidently hung some saddle bags around her neck.

18. Mama Pinkus

It appears pregnancy is causing her faux mams to migrate south, east and west.

19. juls

pretty girl
    too much makeup

20. robbyrob

i love these!! make me wanna say “mama!!”

21. wanks

texas tranny is a fucking loser!

22. Danklin24

#102 you’re seriously gay if you think this girl was ugly when she was 17, 18 or even know. Her voice is annoying but its still a lot better than 90% of the female artists out there. She can hit notes no one else can.

As for her breast implants, when did that have any bearing on how hot a girl is?

23. asdf

She looks like god-damn Mickey Mouse with those lips and false lashes. Ick.

24. nagger please

Fake tits, fake hair, grating voice, dumb as a rock, and married an ugly jew for money..

25. Ok, I don’t like her as well, but obviously there are people, who like her.

26. Paula Green Ajah

Ease up on the trash talk. She’s going to be somoene’s mommy.

Hitler, eh, I mean Nagger, remember how you felt this morning when the kids in the neighborhood said that your mother sux so much cock that her mouth is like a convenience store–open 24 hours a day?

27. one hot and sexy pregnant mama!

28. IWONKY

she’s mostly way too hot for that guy she’s with

29. IWONKY

Christina will make a good mom. The more I look at her pregnant, I’m kinda in love with her.

30. 1. mkell – October 1, 2007 3:01 PM

Wowzers! Go-go Gadget Bazookas!!

2. Barry LeFarge – October 1, 2007 3:02 PM

Those are some huge titties! They could feed me for a week

3. mac – October 1, 2007 3:02 PM

Someone should tell her Halloween isn’t for another couple weeks….lose the mask. Yikes.

4. jrzmommy – October 1, 2007 3:03 PM

I think Tammy Faye Baker bequeefed her false eyelashes to Xtina.

5. adeliza – October 1, 2007 3:03 PM

I couldn’t get past those fake eyelashes. Good God. I wonder how much time each day she spends putting that face on, then taking it off.

6. TS – October 1, 2007 3:05 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

7. bubba lubdubski – October 1, 2007 3:05 PM

gotta love the little “demon seed” bedazzler on her belly. suppose that says something about how she feels about her half hottie, half sasquatch offspring?

honestly, I can’t believe I noticed the bedazzled tummie…..I think that tory spelling image turned me to into a queer eye guy. thanks fish…bastage.

8. Amber – October 1, 2007 3:05 PM

She would look so much better without all the makeup. She is beautiful without all the “fakeness.”

9. Christ on a Crotch – October 1, 2007 3:06 PM

Horrible tacky half a fathead. Bitch always looks like a fucking clown; someonw, anyone, MAC, Liz Arden, Estee Lauder, please show this woman how to put on make up, PLEAEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

She looks so decent when she has not a stitch of makeup on. Natural and even has freckles.

Hi-de-ous!!!

10. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:06 PM

She does wear more make-up than me.

11. FagHag – October 1, 2007 3:09 PM

Damn I bet those are some fine ass titties.

12. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:09 PM

Hey Val! Do you think she is prettier than me?

13. BAM – October 1, 2007 3:10 PM

i could care less about the fake eyelashes, wtc is going on with the black eye shadow. it looks like she applied roofing tar to her face.

14. Shallow Val – October 1, 2007 3:11 PM

TT, nobody holds a candle to you, sweetie.

15. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:13 PM

Not even to drip hot wax on my balls?

16. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:13 PM

would you hold a candle to me? in my eye? for hours? please!

17. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:14 PM

I hate fucking trolls…………..LOSER.

18. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:17 PM

Your trolling will do no good.
    Everyone (or most) here knows me and my personality and knows I wouldn’t post such lame-ass comments.

What makes a troll tick? I don’t see the motivation.

19. LL – October 1, 2007 3:17 PM

Christina and Amy Wino should teach other women how to apply makeup. So, so pretty…

Man, there are gonna be epic stretch marks on those when it’s all said and done. Also pretty.

20. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:17 PM

shut up 15, 16, and 17! I’m the real TT! I’m the only gay one that can reach my level of gayness. Stupid trolls! You just shut your mouth!!!!

People like me here cause I am gay and I shave my balls.

21. no # 8 – October 1, 2007 3:20 PM

she looks like a bow-legged rat without all the makeup.

22. jrzmommy – October 1, 2007 3:20 PM

TT’s Troll……it’s not like you could possibly come up with something that would embarrass TT…I mean…..he’s openly a cross-dressing dude that likes to fuck guys and enjoys chicks, as well….what’s left to say that he hasn’t said already? Right, TT?

23. Koko – October 1, 2007 3:21 PM

Looking at her husband, and then at the stunning hotness that is Xtina, I keep hoping that on the magic day, her little baby comes out and looks like her big studly black bodyguard instead. LMAO

24. Remember The Alamo – October 1, 2007 3:21 PM

While it is true, I do shave my balls (and everything else) I’m not gay, dick-for-breath.
    Everyone knows I swing both ways. I’d lay down damn good money that I get more pussy in a week than you’ve had in your whole life.

25. shutthefuckuptt – October 1, 2007 3:22 PM

right TT? right? oh dear. what a loser.

26. she picked her husband – October 1, 2007 3:23 PM

she picked a super ugly husband so he wouldn’t leave her when he saw her not in drag.

27. veggi – October 1, 2007 3:24 PM

24- who are you and who are you talking to? I’m lost. But I’m used to that……

28. jrzmommy – October 1, 2007 3:24 PM

looks like someone (#25) woke up on the wrong side of the gutter today.

29. Texas Tranny – October 1, 2007 3:25 PM

Jrzymommy,
    You know it.
    I’m an openly honest person, nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of.

Can you say that, troll?

30. Shallow Val – October 1, 2007 3:26 PM

12 – Heck no, man. You’re pretty; she’s pretty ordinary.

31. vix

She looks like a drag queen. One with big boobs that is.

32. If you’re wondering why i did that post, it’s because i’m so bored and don’t have a fucking life.
    Let’s fuck, Texas Tranny!

33. 114 wtf

since when to china dolls have:
    long point noses
    beedy eyes ( her’s are kinda small actually)
    long pointy faces
    bowed legs
    breast implants
    and genital piercings………
    this girl is far from a china doll/…
    goblin hooker from the bronx sums it up.

34. and 123

when she started out she looked like an anorexic rat who came from the wrong side of the tracks… i didn’t notice her a lot back then because i was too distracted by britney’s pretty smile and firm butt.

35. @133
    Come on baby.

36. kitty_kat

@ #51- I’m not gonna cast the first stone. I agree. Britney always was prettier than Christina. She had a much nicer figure too.
    Seriously, Christina needs to ease up on the makeup! Its like she doesn’t go anywhere without 20 pounds of makeup on her face.

37. cinnammonngirl

nice makeup. she’s all set for halloween, if she just leaves it on till then.

38. The Wrath of Divine Has Been Released! How dare she disrespect his memory in such an obvious fashion! The spider false eyelashes, the makeup that looks like Homer Simpson hit her with his paint gun…..Yeah, this was for a photo shoot…..she’s doing a remake of “Pink Flamingos”, right?

39. IWONKY

133 and 136 – yr teasing me, I wanna watch. I’m all horny after looking at Christina. Methinks I like the preggos. I don’t even mind Brit’s belly.

40. umawwi

the more pregnant she gets, the hotter this chick gets. damn.

41. ew

maybe to mutants like like you 141, who like sloppy tranny cholo tackiness with big noses and bowed legs

42. :-/

her boobs are completely on either side of her body, and she is def shaped like a pear…. this body will age HORRIBLY.

43. TheLittleOrphansSpears

She’s so understated and natural looking. real girl next door type.

44. Smart woman

Those “huge titties” could not feed you for a day, unless you like eating silicone.
    She might have a slight layer of milk now, but the rest is all fake. Just believe it or check old pics, fools. She is as fake as her beauty withouth make up, fake eyelashes, hair do, hair dying, lip colagen, sun tan and ass surgery.

45. Aguileras Boobs

She looks like a $10 hooker with that make-up, and he looks like he could fly in a race with dumbo.

46. IKE

She should do one of those classy Elle-pregnant-celeb covers. You know the one….The side pose with her arm across her boobs. BUT…change it up and have her arms by her side PROUDLY showing off the benefits of pregnancy! MASSIVE BUNDLES OF JOY. :)

Yep, she’ll be a contender for the Feeder’s Cup soon. FYI, Selma Hayek is the reigning champ.

47. Angie

Is the term Clown Whore… or Whore Clown??

48. inna

she is hot. no matter how she looks she is always hot.

49. Sam

I feel sorry for her she’s obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and is trying so hard to reinvent her but with no success.