Anna Nicole Smith suspected of drug overdose

anna-nicole-smith-overdose.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith’s autopsy is scheduled for later today, but sources are already saying the evidence points towards a drug overdose. Numerous sources have come forward saying she appeared to be having a drug overdose before her death.

“Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon,” a hotel employee tells Us. “The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it.” According to another hotel employee, Smith felt sick all week and had been experiencing headaches, stomach aches, nausea and flu-type symptoms, and may have been taking a drug for this. (A source told Access Hollywood that Smith had taken what was referred to as a “children’s sedative,” and had been “passing out” earlier that day.)

And on today’s Good Morning America, Anna Nicole Smith’s mom said she suspected drugs, saying:

“I think she had too many drugs, just like Danny (Anna Nicole’s son). I tried to warn her about drugs and the people she hung around with. She didn’t listen. She was too drugged up. She was so wasted.”

I’m not even sure why I’m posting this since the autopsy is coming and then we’ll know for sure. If we’re gonna do some wild speculation why not go with the theory that she was shot into a wall with a giant slingshot? There’s basically an equal amount of evidence at this point.

Source