Anna Nicole Smith officially died of an overdose
Police told reporters today that Anna Nicole Smith officially died of an accidental overdose and no foul play was suspected. The Broward County police chief says:
“We are convinced, based on an extensive review of the evidence, that this case is an accidental overdose with no other criminal element present. We have reviewed hundreds of hours of video, tape captured by the hotel security cameras and we found nothing unusual.” Tiger said a laptop belong to the model’s boyfriend Howard Stern similarly revealed “nothing to indicate any foul play.”
So now you officially know what you already knew. I’m surprised it took them over a month to figure this out. It took most people, what, twelve seconds to piece together the evidence? Rain Man could’ve solved this case faster.